Ballymaguire Foods is a fully Irish owned, major producer of fresh ready meals. We produce a wide range of different product offerings for the own-brand, Irish retail and foodservice industry at our state-of-the-art factory in Lusk, Co. Dublin.
Due to continued expansion, we now have a vacancy for a Senior Quality Assurance Supervisor to support the Quality Manager and Technical Management function within the business.
The Senior Quality Assurance Supervisor will support the Quality Management function in a proactive and collaborative way in both High Care and Low Care areas of the Cook and Chill plant as required. An established track record in a Food Quality role is an essential requirement.
- Supervising the Quality Assurance team on the floor to ensure all products produced in Ballymaguire Foods comply with all Food safety quality and legislative requirements.
- Planning and organising the daily department workload with reference to schedule requirements.
- To proactively lead the QA Team on the production floor while also providing effective and responsive QA support to the production team working with them to ensure full understanding of the food safety and quality standards on the site.
- Meeting with the QA team on a daily basis, and reporting weekly to the quality and technical manager in the technical meetings on KPI’s and workload tracker.
- Ensuring that the Quality and Food Safety documentation are in compliance with customer, BRC and other Quality Management standards as appropriate.
- Implementing corrective action programs for any non-conformances raised in the factory and establishing root cause and preventative action.
- Ensuring all documentation, validations and associated records are maintained and reported on in an up-to-date fashion as required.
- Carrying out internal audits such as GMP, hygiene and CCP audits and any other audits of the quality management system as required.
- Monitoring all procedures being carried out in the factory to ensure they comply to Ballymaguire standards and customer and legislative requirements at all times.
- Personal hygiene.
- Foreign body control.
- Sleeve and label control.
- Allergen and species control, etc.
We are implementing full Covid 19 precautionary measures as advised by the HSE and HSA
For more information:
Please contact us at email@example.com