Country Crest is recognised as one of the biggest suppliers of quality potatoes, onions and sweet potatoes to Irish retailers, as sell as a supplier of Bord Bia Quality Assured beef. In 2008 Country Crest established a chilled meals division which led to the creation of Ballymaguire Foods, now the largest producer of fresh prepared meals in Ireland. Our shared vision is to lead the way in sustainable, healthy food innovation.
About the job
The Group Human Resources Manager will work closely with the Directors and Senior Management Team to help drive success through effective employee relations, engagement and people management. They will oversee the organisation’s hiring process, and enhance our human resources by planning, implementing, evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs and contracts. They will be our ‘go-to’ person for all employee related issues.
- Recruitment (set out the company hiring goals and oversee the process).
- Onboarding (design a welcoming induction process for all new employees).
- Training and development (as required for all employees).
- Performance management (conducted with employees and their managers).
- HR initiatives and reporting (drive implementation of key strategic HR people and culture based initiatives and processes).
- Employee engagement (active internal communications with all employees).
- Employer brand (work with marketing to maximise our employer brand both internally and in the market place).
- Support and promote our mission, vision and core values.
- HR compliance and documentation (be a gatekeeper for all HR operational documentation, including contracts, policies and processes, and clearly communicate them with all stakeholders).
- Employment Law regulations (keep up to date with all legislation and ensure compliancy with rules and regulations. Design and implement company policies and procedures).
- Provide practical value (by coaching and supporting managers to manage their teams effectively, including performance management, learning and development and dealing with challenges).
- Employee relations (mitigate the organisations risk in mis-managing and support resolution of complaints).
- Manage the company’s disciplinary procedures.
- Degree in Human Resources/related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels.
- Ability to effectively manage employee relations cases in line with company procedure and process, preventing escalation and mitigating risk.
- Experience in providing HR support and providing advice and guidance on people issues/queries.
- Excellent understanding of current employment law.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- People orientated.
- Strong ‘can-do’ attitude.
If you have any questions at all, or if you would like to apply for this role, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org