This is an exciting new role which focuses on food innovation, research and development. It involves understanding global food trends, providing valuable insights, and developing market leading prepared meal and foodservice solutions.
Working with our established business strategy, objectives and values; you will play a key role within the Business Development Team. The role requires strong food science/culinary, technical and commercial skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Driving prepared meal/food service innovation by a thorough understanding of food trends, product design, development and commercialisation.
- Identification and development of commercially viable food solutions based on identified trends, robust recipes, processes and commercial application.
- Working in close collaboration with the sales, marketing, operation and technical teams to develop integrated, innovative and market relevant solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills to inform customers, the sales team and other relevant industry contacts.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation of research, trials and experimental outcomes.
Qualifications, skills and experience:-
- Third level qualification in Food Science or Food Technology or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience in the Food Industry.
- A proven track record in food product innovation and development – concept to commercialisation.
- Strong knowledge of pilot processing and manufacturing experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in key processes used in food industry.
- Strong project management skills and excellent problem solving capabilities
- Strong focus on innovation and commercialisation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View more Careers